- 1 T coconut oil
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups fresh green beans, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1/4 cup spicy dijon mustard (check ingredients to ensure it's paleo-friendly)
- 1/3 cup chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir chicken into the hot oil. If chicken is pre-cooked, continue to the next step. Otherwise, stir fry chicken until cooked through.
- Add green beans, carrots, and tomatoes. Fry 3-5 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, mix remaining ingredients together to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken and veggies. Mix well.
- Cook until vegetables reach a desired softness. (We prefer them still crunchy!)
- Serve immediately.